Google’s email, Gmail , is one of the most used tools of the company, both personally and professionally. In either case it is certainly helpful to learn how to program emails from your mobile , something that can be done from the latest updates of the application.
If you need to send an email at an untimely hour, you do not have to get up early or stay up all night, just follow the following tips to get programmed mail in Gmail and send them without having to be in front of the computer or mobile.
Programming Emails On Android
For a long time, there have been many users who have begged to google for the possibility of sending emails, not at the same time to write them, but to program them from Gmail without having to resort to external applications for it.
Luckily for all of them and for those who did not know that this possibility existed, for a few days Google added to its mail application the possibility of programming mails on Android . For this, all you have to do is the following:
- Write the email using the bottom button as we normally do
- Before or after writing the message and selecting the recipients, click on the three points icon located at the top right of the app
- Click on the first option, called “Schedule shipping”
- In the window that appears on screen, select when to send the message among the predefined options or check the option to choose the exact date and time of the shipment
- Press “schedule shipment”
From this moment, the shipment will appear in a new folder that is shown in the sidebar of Gmail under the name of “Scheduled.” From there we have the opportunity to reconfigure the programming and change the date and time of sending or even cancel the programming of emails in Gmail. When doing the latter, the message will become part of the drafts folder and you will be able to reprogram it, delete it, or send it to live and live.